Saturday, August 19, 2017

#Stacking the Shelves # 251 - Week Ending 08/19/2017


Stacking The Shelves is all about sharing the books you are adding to your shelves, may it be physical or virtual. This means you can include books you buy in physical store or online, books you borrow from friends or the library, review books, gifts and of course ebooks!

Thanks for Shopping by!
Hope you find something you are interested in!
Edelweiss got around to finally approving some old requests! YAY!
Have a great weekend!
Shelley

This Weeks Reviews: 

Monday - Secondborn by Amy A. Bartol (YA, SyFy)

Tuesday - The Keep of Ages by Caragh M. O'Brien (YA, Dystopian)

Wednesday - Buried Heart by Kate Elliott (YA, Fantasy)

Thursday - Last Breath by Karin Slaughter (Mystery)

Friday - The Lying Game by Ruth Ware (Mystery)

Saturday - Shimmer and Burn by Mary Taranta (YA, Fantasy)

*Received from Edelweiss & Library*







7 comments:

  1. Ooh nice! I put a request in for The Empress as well. Haven't heard back from them one way or another yet. I sadly have no auto approvals with Edelweiss. I do on Netgalley though...but not with these pubs. Sigh...but oh well! I look forward to reading them whenever! Lol! Happy Reading!

    My STS will be up tomorrow, so be sure to stop by then!

    Have a GREAT day!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope you enjoy these books. I haven't read and not familiar with the authors but they look great. Happy reading and have a wonderful week. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I enjoyed The Roanoke Girls and recently downloaded The Lying Game. Since I got a Karin Slaughter book this week (The Good Daughter), I've also been eyeing Last Breath.

    Enjoy! Here are MY WEEKLY UPDATES

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awesome haul of books this week. I hope you love all of them...

    Grace @ Books of Love

    ReplyDelete
  5. Man what an awesome bunch of covers. They all look so pretty. Hope you love them.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I have had The Roanoke Girls on my kindle for ages and I really need to get around to reading it as I've heard great things.

    My post is Here

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow! Great set of books you got here and I've heard some good things about the Roanoke Girls!

    Here’s my Stacking the Shelves!

    Ronyell @ Rabbit Ears Book Blog

    ReplyDelete